Saturday, August 8, 2009

RUNNING SHIRT TITLES

For over 10 years I have been a runner for a hobby. Since I am so ancient I make light of the fact that I am slow. To detract from my lack of ability I write humorous slogans on the backs of my T shirts. Here are examples and I would be thankful if new ones were suggested.
Of course Running From the Undertaker was one of the first as was, Oxygen is Overrated. A female runner suggested one, Mother Told Me Never To Associate With Fast Women. Recently,
What About The Quantum Theory Don't You Understand? was added as was, To Err Is Human,
To Really Screw Up Requires a Computer. No, I am not on steroi9ds but thanks for asking. If you suggest one I don't have and use,tell me and if you come to a race I run in You can come and edit it. GDW

No comments:

Post a Comment